Do you accept returns?
Yes, I want to make sure you are happy with your new artwork but if for any reason you are not, simply return it.
- Return any item directly to imagekind within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the price of your print.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Please be aware, you would be responsible for return shipping costs.
How do I make a return?
- Fill out the return information on the back of your packing slip and send it back with your item to imagekind's return address.
- Keep the order number for your records – it will be used to reference your order if you need to call imagekind.
- Use of the original packing materials is required when returning your order.
- Once imagekind receives your return they will refund your card for the price of the print.
What happens if my art print is damaged during delivery?
Great care is taken in the packaging of your print to protect it while in transit but in the odd case that an item arrives damaged please let imagekind know within 14 days, contact email@example.com. They will get in touch with you with further instructions. Imagekind cannot replace unreported damaged items that are older than 14 days from receipt of product.